(12 Pk) 1"x12"x12" RED Soundproofing Foam Acoustic Tiles Studio Foam Sound Wedges (12T)
- Great performance at a Low Cost / Overall Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.65
- Smaller panels offer more options for placement and design / Pack of 12. Covers 12 sq. ft. (Covers 1 sq. ft. per sheet)
- Good for Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Home Theaters
- Reduces standing waves and flutter echoes in small to medium sized rooms, when used in conjunction with corner bass absorbers and male/female broadband absorbers
- Product Made In The USA, Exclusively Sold By IZO ALL SUPPLY CO.
12 Teeth Wedge Studio Foam are a great solution for spot treating sound studios, home listening rooms, iso booths and more. This product provides Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation Improves Vocal Clarity. 2" Thick wedge foam is most effective on mid-to-high frequency ranges. Each piece of foam is precision machine cut to ensure straight edges and uniform sizes. This Package easily makes a difference even when you're on a budget. With this 12-pack of sound dampening foam tiles, you'll be well on your way to improving the acoustics of your recording, or listening spaces. Each tile can be installed in an alternating pattern creating both stunning visual design and outstanding acoustics. All our soundproofing foam is cut and angled with nearly 100 percent accuracy, leaving you with clean, squared edges. Unlike other companies that manufacture irregular, jagged or mismatched edges, our foam can be aligned perfectly with the next piece to provide professional uniformity in your installation. - Our Product Is Made In The USA?